Kolorful Kale Pasta Salad
Fun, fresh, and flavorful, this Kolorful Kale Pasta Salad is a great addition to any typical summer menu. Served as a main entrée or side dish, this fun recipe always makes my tastebuds happy and leaves me energized and satisfied without bloating me up or leaving me craving sugar.
Quick, Easy, and Nutrient-Dense
It’s so easy too! Just sauté some veggies, boil up some pasta, mix it all together, throw in some seasonings and you’re all set! This salad is a great meal for getting in those veggies, and the green lentil pasta will surely satisfy your protein and fiber needs.
Great Addition to the Menu
Once you try it, I’m sure you’ll be adding it to your regular menu. It’s become one of the favorites in our house for sure. Check out the recipe below! 🙂
- 1 box of Pow Green Lentil Pasta
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium yellow squash, chopped
- About 1 cup fresh carrot chips (or large carrots, sliced into circles)
- About 2 cups fresh kale, chopped
- 5 small green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 large clove of garlic, minced
- 1-2 teaspoons avocado oil
- About 1 tablespoon Penzey's Fox Point
- Sea salt to taste
- First, cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
- Then, while the pasta is cooking, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat on the stove with the avocado oil. Depending on your pan, you may need more or less oil, but the squashes are usually pretty juicy, so most likely, you will not need a lot unless your pan is very sticky.
- Next, once the pan is hot, add the minced garlic and green onions and sauté them for a few minutes.
- Then, add your chopped veggies to the pan with the garlic and green onions and sauté them until they are tender.
- Next, mix in the Fox Point and sea salt with the veggies.
- Once the pasta is done cooking, drain and rinse it. Then, add it to the sautéed veggies, gently stirring to combine and allowing the flavors to marry together.
- Finally, once everything is well-combined, serve immediately for a warm pasta salad or cover and refrigerate until the salad is chilled and serve cold. I think it's equally delicious both ways 🙂
Check out my Springtime Pasta Salad for another quick, easy, and satisfying meal!