Cookie Dough Balls
This cookie dough is great if you just need a quick and easy treat because it doesn’t require any baking, all you have to do is throw the ingredients in a bowl and mix them together!
Or, if you want to get a little fancier, they can easily be made into chocolate covered cookie dough truffles or cookie dough “Reese’s” cups (my personal favorite). Sometimes, I even roll the cookie dough into tiny balls and mix them into some dairy-free ice cream. YUM! As you can tell, the options are endless, which is why I love this recipe so much.
Nutrient-Dense Almond Flour
Plus, since this cookie dough is made with almond flour, you get all the nutritional benefits of almonds, such as healthy fat, protein, vitamin E, and magnesium. Almonds are also great for digestive, heart, brain, and skin health. So, don’t think twice or feel guilty about indulging in this nutrient-rich dessert. 🙂
- 1 & ¼ cups almond flour
- ½ cup tapioca flour
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon full-fat, canned coconut cream
- 1 & ½ teaspoons vanilla flavoring
- About ½ cup, or desired amount, Enjoy Life dairy-free mini chocolate chips
- First, combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl to form a nice dough.
- Then, roll the dough into desired-sized balls.
- Refrigerate the balls so that they harden up a bit.
- Serve and enjoy!
1. Dip the cookie dough balls in melted dairy-free chocolate.
2. Pour some melted chocolate in silicone cupcake liners to cover the bottom of the liner, flatten out some of the cookie dough, placing it on top of the chocolate in the cupcake liner, and then add another layer of melted chocolate to make cookie dough "Reese's" cups.
Have you tried my Allergy-Friendly “Reese’s” Eggs/Balls?!