Blue Moon Banana Nice Cream
Finding a Replacement for One of My Favorite Fall Treats
So in addition to the caramel apples, apple cider, and pumpkin spice everything, one of my favorite fall treats has always been blue moon ice cream. But after going dairy-free, I haven’t been able to have my it because out of all the flavors of dairy-free ice cream they make, no one has ever come up with a dairy-free blue moon. So that’s where the idea behind this recipe came from.
- 2 large bananas, frozen and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup (can adjust based on how sweet you want it)
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla flavoring (non-alcoholic)
- 1 teaspoon E3 Live Blue Majik powder
- The seeds of ½ of a vanilla bean pod
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth and creamy.
- Serve right away for if you want the texture to be more like soft serve ice cream or place it in the freezer until it's firm.
- Top with your favorite toppings or eat it plain!
Want more frozen treats? Try my Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich Squares or my Mini Banana Cheesecakes!